The WA Citrus industry aim to be a progressive industry which is sustainable and profitable because consumers prefer and appreciate the taste of fresh WA grown citrus fruit.
Strategies have been identified in 5 areas:
- Increase consumption of WA citrus fruit
- Identify and implement production efficiencies for profitability growth
- Invest in quality improvement and product development
- Investigate collaborative marketing to achieve scale and market presence
- Lead a responsive and innovative industry that benefits members
Find out more, read our current Strategic Plan: WA Citrus Strategic Plan